Assistant Project Manager | Jaroop | Berlin, Connecticut USA
About the Position: We are looking for a qualified Assistant Project Manager/Support person to be a part of our growing company. You will report to the Project Manager and assist in overseeing client projects and will communicate directly with our diverse clients, keeping them updated on the status of their support needs, answering any of their questions and gathering information and resources needed for our team. This is an important position that will have heavy interaction with the Project Manager, development team, support staff, and ownership/client management. You will assist the Project Manager in both project management and support projects, as well as prioritizing the productivity of the development team and will regularly calculate and report on this to maintain maximum efficiency. You must be available to work alongside our team in our Connecticut office.
- Assisting in managing multiple ongoing projects and client communications for large enterprise accounts with multiple points of contact.
- Assisting in ensuring projects are completed to scope, on time and on budget with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Understand or learn highly technical concepts to be able to discuss with a client at a high level and troubleshoot user issues.
- Participate in team meetings around project progress and deliverables
- Use Jaroop’s project management platform to track projects appropriately and ensure that our multiple ongoing projects are progressing efficiently according to their production schedule
- Review completed work from design/development teams to ensure appropriate design and development specifications are met.
- Manage support requests and client communications for organizations with multiple points of contact.
- Assist Project Manager in client meetings to understand customer/end user requirements.
- Work with Project Manager to build and write User Stories.
- Ensure that we are accurately tracking project status, impediments, and risks.
- Continuous communication with the Project Manager on status of support and project challenges.
- Experience and success working with and managing clients and projects
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Superior planning and organizational skills
- Team player who works well with others
- Excellent communication and tenacity to regularly follow-up with our clients and staff
- Strong, detailed writing skills to frequently document initiatives, & conversations through meeting minutes, emails, planning documents, etc.
- Confidence to provide advice to large enterprise clients and push back, as needed, to maintain the quality of our solutions
- High level of professionalism, integrity and concern for quality of client deliverables
- Ability to work independently, perform under pressure, and adapt to change
- Desire for intellectual challenge, building great things and having fun
- Familiarity with technology and software application development processes
- Leadership experience to help a Project Manager guide development productively
- Familiarity of creating and organizing User Stories, Story Points, and implementing them into a project
- Familiarity with Smartsheets & Desk.com software applications
About Us: We are an innovative web application development company that provides solutions to businesses by encouraging our developers to creatively utilize the most current technologies. A few areas of expertise:
- Automation of business processes
- Executive dashboards
- Business intelligence
- Data management
- Productivity measurement
- Social interaction sites
- Client/Customer SaaS
- Employee SaaS
Additionally, we design and develop proprietary products and web applications that we bring to market directly to the consumer. We take pride in building cool, powerful, beautiful web applications. For more information, visit our website at http://www.jaroop.com
Perks: We offers a competitive compensation package including salary, bonus potential and profit sharing. Feel cared for with our family medical, dental, vision plans with a wide range of in-network providers as well as our 100% company-provided life insurance policy with short & long term disability. Stick around for a while and take advantage of our retirement plan matching program. Treat yourself and hit the road utilizing our generous vacation policy.
For details about the position, benefits and company culture, contact us email@example.com or apply now using the form on the right.